Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
what do you have against Orton (most likely heel) vs Sheamus for the WHC at Mania?
I fucking hate both of them and they're both established, so it doesn't matter who the fuck wins. I want a guy who hasn't won the belt to win it at Mania. Preferably one I like, by far, but I'd take some up and comer winning it over Orton or Sheamus, even if it's that shithead Ryberg. If Sheamus wins, who gives a fuck? Sheamus has been handed everything. If Orton wins, who gives a fuck? Orton has been handed everything. That match means nothing. No new star is created, nobody gets over, nobody benefits.

Plus, Orton being a heel would be terrible. Why do I want to see Orton be a heel when all the best up and comers are heels? Barrett, Sandow, etc. That only holds them back even further. WWE needs more stars. Seriously, do you have anything for us other than John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio? Anything? Why are we not allowed to have somebody like Barrett winning the world title at Mania? Every month it's the same fucking people, the exact same fucking people. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and fucking OVER. Pardon the repetitiveness, but I'm fucking OVER seeing that shit.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-03-2012 at 08:22 PM.