Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #6706 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
The Evil Santadow
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkono View Post
You may want to look at the numbers again. Sheamus segment was 2.77 and the final quarter with Punk was a 2.70.
When they say gain/loss they mean from the previous quarter. If a quarter has a high loss then a high gain looks great. But it isn't if you compare to the highest parts of the show. The highest point was a 2.9. Seeing as it started with a 2.7 its shows the peak of the show ascent much at all. An additional 200k.
Wait wait, how do you figure out Sheamus' segment got a 2.77? From what I got, both Sheamus segments were lower than all of Punk's segments. Am I missing something on the breakdown?

Quote:
Maybe or maybe not. He cant do worse than punk in the ratings, thats for sure.
Actually he can do a lot worse. There's a lot of numbers below the 3,500,000 or so Raw got.

Quote:
Yes it is Steve Austin's fault if the overall viewership/rating drops because people tuned in to see him particularly. He is the main guy that the show revolves around.

Okay, now I see there is no longer a point in arguing with you. I'm not going to get anywhere doing so if that's the type of "logic" you go by.

I'm watching you...

Last edited by The Evil Santadow; 10-03-2012 at 09:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome