Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
CMPunkFan18
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more seriousCMPunkFan18 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Honestly I wouldn't mind Sheamus/Orton, that'd be a solid WHC match, but IMO this would be the perfect WM to have a WHC Fatal 4 Way. Theres so many guys that can be feautured in a main event match. You've got Ziggler, Orton, Barrett, Del Rio, Ryback, Bryan, Kane, Ryback. I feel as though making it a 4 Way would make it interesting and get alot more guys in a main event match instead of just 2.
Also I'm not one of those guys that says if such and such happens I'll never watch, but if HHH/Taker IV happens I dont think I'm gonna watch this PPV, seriously. I mean I barely accepted this years, but in hindsight it was a good closure to the feud, but thats what it was a CLOSURE! Another match would completely ruin the legacy of both Taker & HHH. Honeslty I'd rather Ryback vs Undertaker as thats something fresh, would just be a filler feud until Taker/Cena at WM30, and would put Ryback over, so its not the worst thing in the world. If Ryback would win then yeah that'd suck. Plus, I dont think you guys should worry too much as Im pretty sure Undertaker chooses his WM opponent, or atleast can decide whether or not he wants to face a suggested opponent, and I'm sure he wouldnt accept Ryback.