Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #1067 (permalink)
Irish Jet
we herrera someday maybe

Irish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth reading
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
You have to keep in mind Messi is still probably 3-4 years away from his peak. He's definitely been off form these days though, his girlfriend is pregnant and I think she is due pretty soon. It's been obvious last 3 games or so that Messi's head is elsewhere. Still managed a good 5 or 6 assists though.

I didn't see any of the games today, kind of wish I saw City and BVB though.
Barring any injury problems Messi really should down as the best ever. I'm not sure if it's really possible for him to improve much more than what he has done, or if it's possible for any human to top that. Even maintaining it would be incredible.

I do have slight concerns about the amount of games he's in recent seasons. He's not the physical freak Ronaldo is and I hope his body holds up. His skill is just so far beyond that of any player I've seen, it's almost unfair.
Irish Jet is offline   Reply With Quote