Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recent WWE Contract Details

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #68 (permalink)
chronoxiong
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

chronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friends
Default Re: Recent WWE Contract Details

Lol at the Great Khali's contract! Talk about an overpaid contract for a guy who can barely move and can't even perform the kind of matches that the workhorses of the company can. Insane I tell you. Poor Zack Ryder for having an underpaid contract. I feel bad for him. Lastly, The Big Show does seem to have an "iron clad contract" as he's one of the highest paid in the company behind Cena. I don't understand why he gets a contract like that. I'm Sheamus is a $1 million man thanks to being workout buddies with Triple H.

Chrono's Current Fave 5 (Active stars only):
1. John Cena
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Randy Orton
4. Seth Rollins
5. AJ Lee