Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #1739 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Yeah, CC on is a joke. Everyone with either a gangsta CAW, or a midget and they always have the same cheap, generic movesets. 3 V 3 EC's for the most part were the highlight of WWE 12 (besides the unblockable hammer throw bullshit), and it was actually the only reason I kept WWE 12 for so long.
I'm not mad at the movesets or what kind of CAW they use, tbh. My problem is, I don't use CAW's, I use in game wrestlers. Therefore, when I play with an in game wrestler, I want my opponent to choose an in game wrestler, I don't want to face a CAW...any CAW. It's not authentic, it's not what I want. So I don't go in to CC on matches. Therefore, if Lesnar's Kimura isn't an automatic update where the Kimura becomes part of his default set, if I use him online, I have to go into CC on matches, which I won't do. I'm not going to spend all my time kicking people out for choosing a CAW until somebody picks an in game guy.

What they need to do for WWE '14 and upcoming games is add to CC on. What I want is an option where I can turn CC on for moves, but not wrestlers. So therefore, I can set my in game room to have CC off for wrestlers, meaning no CAW's, however I will allow CC on for moves, so I have edited moves but only the in game wrestlers are playable.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-03-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote