Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him
View Single Post
post #114 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 08:23 PM
truk83
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

His gimmick with the 5 languages is awful, and now that Aksana in gone I would imagine that part of his character will go away. However, I also feel that part of his character revolves around strong booking. Will the WWE just leave his victory over Brodus Clay as it was, and move on? I say follow up, and in fact Antonio should taunt him each week, and say things like he is going to take his ladies, and make "Swiss Chocolate" happen. Having a clean win over him makes sense, and then taunting him because he is the "heel" champion makes sense, and possibly helps Clay go about a slight change in his character, possibly a bit more aggressive.

Have Cesaro sit ring side, and work on color commentary for a few weeks. Push a story between the two men, and allow Cesaro to go over Brodus Clay. Clay doesn't need the "rub" because Cesaro isn't exactly a rub even with a title especially when you have already jobbed to him cleanly. The "rub" comes in the form of a Brodus Clay "job" to the current United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro. Like I said before he should praise the United States title, and the United States. Reminding us that The United States is the dominant force in the world, and so that mean he is as well because he is the proud United States title holder. Cesaro claims that the United States title is proof that he is the greatest American alive, and that one day he will be the greatest "World" Heavyweight Champion of all time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome