Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to change Gut Check?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Rick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missed
Default Re: How to change Gut Check?

I do think it's a good idea personally, I like some of the matches, even if they often aren't very competitive, I do think they should've had the Joey Ryan vs Al Snow match though already... they are building really long for this thing lol (I guess it's good that they aren't rushing stuff, but they are getting pretty slow). Personally I think this stuff is much better than the twitter interaction bullshit you see on RAW and Smackdown.

To be honest though, without an extra hour in the show, or an extra show itself, there really isn't enough time to showcase these guys after they win. I do think the concept is creative though and it really makes you root for the gut check guy in a way that you might normally not cheer for a wrestler. It definitely needs a little bit of work though.
Rick_James is offline   Reply With Quote