Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Wow, what a compelling news story, that they don't know what's going to happen 6 or so months from now and what they maybe know might change. It must be fucking easy being a journalist there since they've created a reporting ethic that is exactly the same as shitting on paper.

I already ranted about not wasting an Undertaker appearance on a guy who is still less then a year in and has yet to face REAL competition or REAL matches, it's like wasting a Master Ball on a Caterpie. I'm not against Ryback but he'll do just as well in his first WM against the likes of Big Show or someone.

As for HHH, he's winning at WM no doubt, he lost his last match by submission and he lost his last 2 WM's so he'll want a bug redemption story-line probably, so I'd wait till WM30 before Punk and HHH have their big rematch, maybe it can be the match where Punk retires HHH or something, but now I'm just fantasizing

I do look forward to what they do though, it's a lot of good talent getting ready for a big show down.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"