Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #419 (permalink)
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Combat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I know.

But he's got buzz. And he's got charisma, IMO. If the album is good, it will do well in the hip hop world.

I'm not predicting him to be a Drake level star. I think he'll sell fairly well for a major label hip hop debut in 2012.

He's not some obscure rapper that's only known on hip hop internet message boards anymore.
Being a good album doesn't mean it will do well. And he has some buzz. Charisma? I don't see anything he has that will connect with a mainstream audience. Great lyrically but that's it.

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic: