Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post

Also, Orton vs Sheamus for the title is just.....no. Don't you even dare.
LOL I fucking love you.

If Taker faces HHH AGAIN then they've completely lost it and I hope they honestly go to sub 2.0 ratings. They've done everything they possibly could with them. They've had Taker win but get dominated. Then they have Michaels as a guest ref in a Hell in a Cell match, it was probably moty. What else do they want? End of an era is just an afterthought now? Just like "once in a lifetime" probably is going to be an afterthought as well? Their exit all 3 together on each others shoulders is symbolically closing the chapter of that, cause it's just stupid to continue it.

If they did a triple threat between Taker, HHH, and Lesnar, then ehh... I mean, HHH can say he can't beat Brock alone, and Taker comes out or some shit, but still, just eh...