Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Sheamus is the World Champion.
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Why Sheamus is the World Champion.

There is a lot of good to be said about the guy, I dunno it's just tough to put my finger on it but I guess if anything else, you could say his cringe worthy promo's are a real culprit here - obviously the guy needs practice on the stick, but don't have him do it during RAW lol.

Sheamus seems best used when he doesn't say much but just goes in there and uses cool looking slams. I'm not sure why the WWE needs to give him some sort of rebellious, child-like gimmick where he Brogue kicks a TV camera, amongst other stuff. This "free the brogue" kick stuff is kind of stupid because it really doesn't have any sort of effect on the angle it was in, they end up allowing him to use it in the match anyways. I'm actually a fan of the guy, I just think they are using him the wrong way. Oh yeah, Don Tony said it best when he mentioned it's weird that Sheamus is talking about how he was bullied in grade school when he's in his 30's lol.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome