Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #1726 (permalink)
JT Martin
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JT Martin needs to take rep more seriousJT Martin needs to take rep more seriousJT Martin needs to take rep more seriousJT Martin needs to take rep more seriousJT Martin needs to take rep more seriousJT Martin needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
You don't need to apologize for that, lol.

I thought I heard Goldberg say WWE didn't contact him for a deal. I heard that he had, but apparently he said otherwise. If you have some proof of a deal signed I'd like to be directed to it.

I'm not upset we have 3 Triple H's. What I don't get is why we have 3 Triple H's, but one of them is Hunter Hearst Helmsley, but the 2000/2001 version of The Game, when he was the biggest heel in the business is not in. THAT'S the 3'rd Triple H I want.

I'm not sure if they thought it was too similar to his current persona or what, but that's an odd omission from where I'm coming from.
That's what I was expecting although they were looking at this game as 1997-99 but yeah, that was odd.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline   Reply With Quote