Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RedwineRaider
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

Lol @ the Aries title reign hate. Option C was a genius idea that adds prestige to Destination X and he was over as hell. There was no reason not to put the strap on Aries in an underdog win over the mega heel in Roode.

TNA managed to turn Aries into a true main eventer which was what he's been pining for kayfabe wise all along, back in his X-champ days. His story is just beginning as now he wants the recognition and spotlight that guys like Hardy have leading into BFG.

Everybody and their dog figured that Storm would win the BFG Series and beat Roode for the WHC. That would have been a terrible mistake to let it play out that way. Their feud, ever since Lockdown, became more than just about the belt. I was shocked that some people thought Lockdown should have been the feud closer between Storm/Roode. Absolutely no way!

It led to Storm taking time off to "rethink" while Aries and Roode had a hell of a feud. They have amazing chemistry together. Roode put Aries over twice which is magnificent for AA. Storm made clear when he returned that he was going to win the BFG Series and take back what belonged to him. But he also said that the WHC is business, and Roode was personal. That was a seed right there that should have clued people in that Storm had a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning the series. I was gunning for Joe/Aries at BFG and Roode/Storm in a grudge match but hey, I'll take what I can get.

TNA 2012 has been amazing with very minor negatives.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome