Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - how do you do a sig rotation

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: how do you do a sig rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Which sites are you using? When I rotate I use signavater.com and it works fine here. Perhaps you're putting in the wrong link? Or it might have something to do with you not having a membership here. I'm betting it's the latter.
Thought it would be ok if it was only pics and not gifs. hmm.

Mine is in like this. http://signavatar.com/17437_s.gif in between the image tags.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote