Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #6657 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Hands View Post
You're right, of course. It's kinda sad, because I'm a huge fan of Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, etc, and I'm turned off the product even as they're getting main event slots and big pushes, just because the product is in a huge creative morass and showing no signs of getting out of it. I can't imagine what it's like for a "casual" fan who only invests in the surface level of WWE. Especially now when there's so much genuinely outstanding TV available on-demand that they could watch instead.
I just happened to be watching Raw with my dad in the room this week. Punk/JR was on at that particular time and what did he think about it? Why the hell is this guy talking to the commentator about respect? That's what he said. Admittedly I lol'd but if that doesn't give some insight into a casual fans perspective then I don't know what will. And he isn't even a casual fan. He just knows the main guys because I've been watching all my life and happens to catch the show whenever I have it on in the same room. Is that what most other people are thinking when they're watching these Punk vs. Legend promos? If it is then is it any wonder nobody is bothering to tune in and the regular weekly viewership number is dropping as every week passes by.

Last edited by Starbuck : 10-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.