Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2466 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Might Guy
The Red Beast

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Had vampire scouts attack me last night and I used soul tear on one. Restoration magic is pretty cool.now with the new spells. Im gonna enchant some gear to help with restoration, imagine me being able to have a Ward spell constantly up. Freaking mages wouldn't be able to even harm me.

Probably should do the Azuras star quest. A black star would do wonders for me, I got a ton of black soul gems at the Soul Cairn though. I like playing as a khajiit but wished they took more notice of it, im talking to the khajiit caravan and its like im a nord, just wish ppl would actually be pissed if I entered their hold and called me a thieve. Love when Bandits yell at me that they are gonna turn me to fur or call me a pussy though lol but then I turn into a Werewolf and they shit themselves

Lol either this place is dlc or I have never discovered it in my 500 hour plus of gaming. I just discovered this Redwater Den place. Saw a lookout and they said check the trap door so I do. Head down there I see red smoke and this doorman says put my weapons away so I do. This place is a freaking skooma place filled with addicts from bandits, noblemen, to imperial soldiers lol.

"It's the end of the Green Beast of the Leaf, the time has come for me to become the Red Beast"

Sig by @Abrown

Last edited by Might Guy; 10-03-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: just discovererd somewhere new

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome