Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #1703 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I'm not that surprised, really. Rikishi is the only one I would care about playing somewhat regularly (speaking of that, if he has the Banzai Drop, it better go into a pin for once where he pins the guy while sitting on him). Scotty 2 Hotty's reputation was destroyed when he became a job guy and Brian Christopher just became irrelevant. When he showed up on Raw to confront Lawler, I wish I could say I heard crickets but even the crickets didn't know who he was. Worst single crowd reaction of ALL time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote