Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If WWE was a food outlet

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
KANA Lock
Sekai No Kana

KANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missed
Default Re: If WWE was a food outlet

GTS Burger: Sloppy, flabby meat in between 2 pieces of sesame seed bun.

Chicken Finger Pokes of Doom: Chicken fingers with nWo carved in it. Find the freak finger shaped with the Wolfpack hand sign and get free WrestleMania tickets.

The Intellectual Delight: A Sandow-theme sandwich. Whatever he asked for from Jared before he just gave him a meatball marinara. I remember that his requested sandwich sounded good.

The Ceasaro Special/Equalizer: A FOOTLONG that has stuff representing the 5 languages he speaks. Like: Italian bread, Swiss cheese, and...Someone give me some French, German, and Dutch or Spanish stuff. Can't think of any.

Ceasaro Special #2/Swiss Death: Everything is Swiss. Like cheese, bread, meat, and whatever else.

Credit to nemesisdivina. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section
KANA Lock is offline   Reply With Quote