Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #1699 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Things are out of date because they start on these games around WrestleMania time (that's what I heard). Bryan's model looks like he was around WrestleMania time, he didn't have a big goat beard then, he did the YES chants running down the ramp etc (that's why it's in his entrance). Obviously they work on things like DLC later and I'm glad they've got guys like Sandow and Ryback in the game. Tensai having that entrance attire is hilarious considering it didn't last long at all and he only wore it when he was ''Lord Tensai'' and he's known as just ''Tensai'' in the game. It annoys me in a way too because Ziggler didn't get his pink shirt that he wore for months, but Tensai gets his entrance attire that he wore for like 4 weeks...
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote