Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #1698 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Yeah, man, Goldberg instead of DDP would be awesome. I would abuse the shit out of Goldberg. I actually really like Goldberg a lot, which makes NO fucking sense and I cannot explain why. He was terrible on the mic, but he just had......"it".

They need to reach an agreement with Goldberg. Do you have any idea how much money they would make off of a Goldberg DLC? It would be the highest selling DLC ever, I'm willing to bet. Goldberg CAW's are like the most popular things in CC's.

I doubt Cesaro's new theme is in, but if it's not I'll just download it into my PS3 and give it to him in custom themes. That's what I'm gonna do with Sandow, his FCW theme is miles above his WWE theme.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote