Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Freeway.86
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Freeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friendsFreeway.86 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

- Bully Ray was the perfect opponent for Aries, at sacrifice.
Bully Ray was getting the hard sell towards the end of the tournament and he was the guy TNA made damn sure they were able to re-sign. We know they have the chemistry and could've made that feud/match amazing.

- Last time I checked everyone was going bananas before destination X saying "If TNA doesn't make AA champion, fuck this company! Roode vs Storm is too predictable".
I can promise you that EVERYONE wasn't saying that. I know a lot of people wanted Aries to be champion, myself among them, because TNA built him up perfectly for that match. Storm vs. Roode is happening anyway and this ENTIRE YEAR has been all about Storm getting his ultimate revenge on Roode and winning the title at BFG. Wrestling is inherently predictable anyway. The destination is almost always obvious, but the journey is what keeps us around and TNA has fucked up both of them for no real reason IMO.

- Let me be the one saying BFG isn't in orlando, you have to be a idiot not to use jeff hardy drawing power, specially if you are going into a zone you haven't been before.
Show me actual proof that Jeff Hardy is a powerhouse draw. I get that he sells merchandise, but show me the ratings when he's on Impact compared to when he's not. Show me house show attendance when he's there vs. when he's not. Selling merchandise doesn't mean you're a draw.