Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000
Default Re: Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

Also, the Claire Lynch storyline was terrible but luckily they realised it was bad and decided to camp it up, which was the best thing they could do. Throw in the talents of Kaz and Daniels and they managed to make pearls out of pig shit.

Also, not wanting to derail the thread, but they have done a few things which have improved the show immeasurably in my eyes.

1) Got rid of Bischoff as an onscreen presence.
2) Scaled back on Garrett Bischoff.
3) Got rid of Flair.
4) Now they only have two "old timers" left in the form of Sting and Hulk, the whole organisation seems younger and more dynamic. Plus, they've finally got their roles right - both are now being used perfectly IMO.
5) Got rid of Russo.
6) Letting the roster grow and experiment. I get the feeling that Aries' rapid rise, Ray and Daniels' continued magnificence, Robbie E's growth as a character, Roode's top turn as a heel etc, is all due to TNA letting the talent have fun and try new things. Aries said as much himself, in a recent interview. I think this must be true as it really seems to come across on the screen.

Last edited by dastardly : 10-03-2012 at 05:09 PM.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote