Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Phil_Mc_90
Little Poppa Pump

Phil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

Garrett Bishoff push

Big one for me is putting the X Division title on Ion at Desination X, I like Ion and want the title on him eventually for the Sorrenson return and title win but I felt it was just too early for him and a prolonged feud with either King or Dutt leading then into the Sorrenson feud would have worked better, imagine Ion finally screwing Dutt out of the X division title only for Sorrenson's music to hit and they have a stare down; great way to start the feud

Letting Devon's contract expire and keep the belt on him, he should have dropped it to someone last month especially when negotiations started looking bad, taking the belt off Devon and sending him out of TNA could have done wonders for someone like Magnus, Crimson or Gunner

Credit to Confuzzled
Phil_Mc_90 is offline   Reply With Quote