Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
*Eternity*
I be on my Suit and Tie.

*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here*Eternity* better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Did Rock Vs. Cena surpass Rock Vs. Hogan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
Give it 10 years. And then people will be all over Rock and Cena's WrestleMania match calling it GOAT. Guaranteed. Absence/Time makes the heart grow fonder.
I agree to the fullest. Absence make the heart grow fonder, while Presence make the heart grow weary.

Cena vs Rock(WM 28) is consider nothing but a wannabe Hogan vs Rock(WM X8) match, in 2012, In year 2022 when Cena is long gone and retired and Rock is pushing 50 years old, Cena vs Rock will probably be considered the GMOAT by the IWC, along with other matches in this era that the current IWC has shitted on like HHH vs Undertaker WM 27/28 and Punk vs Jericho.