Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #416 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I like Snoop. The problem with him is the fact he can't make an album free of filler if his life depended on it. All his albums go beyond 20 tracks and 70 minutes. I enjoy most of them, though. Tha Blue Carpet Treatment and No Limit Top Dogg in particular are quality he's released post-Doggystyle.

And I like Dre's rapping too. Sure, he's not a lyricist, but I really like his voice and delivery. His solo rapping can always be great even when he's spitting garbage (Nuthing But a G Thang). One song that gets overlooked is "A ..... witta Gun". Dope ass beat and it's as good as his rapping has ever been with The D.O.C. ghost writing a better verse than most of the ones he's gotten.