Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #85 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

Clearly overlooking the fact that I've made numerous other excellent points about why he's useless? Theme of the day.

As for the McShit stuff, he gave me an easy assist for that, can't blame me for that one. It was a little joke in a completely different thread that he overreacted to. It's okay for him to talk shit about what people (who aren't in here) do in their private lives but I can't call him out on his, in here? Maybe you are Mick Foley's secret downsyndrome son after all.

It seems that you've overlooked even more information here. Oh, and drop the unnecessarily condescending yet actually misinformed o.a.p act please, stick to being a creepy little shit, you wear that far better than this.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote