Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #320 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: The *Memories* Thread

I got "<3 u 2"

I touched my prick.

I've missed taking over shitty threads with Benny like a pair of old grumps. I've missed talking about how the year ahead looks promising and how we're going to turn over a new leaf, then half a year later talking about how it all kind of turned to shit (and instead of turning over a new leaf, I usually wind up getting even worse). There should've be an "Andy3000 and Role Model Talk About Life" feature rather than a blog feature. Austin101 might still be with us if someone thought of it in time.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote