Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1o1o View Post
I personally think her as GM has ruined Raw.
Raw had already been turned into a weekly train wreck before they placed AJ as GM.

The only thing about AJ I like is her ass.

Asides from that, she's an annoying as fuck character (a GM who skips to the ring ) with irritating music who doesn't even deliver her lines very convincingly. Wouldn't bother me if she was permanently removed from the roster at any point.