Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #2828 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
MrMister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Heck, at this point, Jets really don't have any receivers. They might as well put a run only QB in.

So I'm ;istening to the Cowboys fans, former players, and experts talking about the loss Monday and it baffles me. Just 4 weeks ago it's Romo is as goof as Aikman, now it's Romo should be cut, Orton should be starting, and a lot of over reactions. I mean, Romo made some mistakes, but he is in no way a bad quarterback. He had his number one receiver play incompentently and he went against a top 5 defense in turnovers and rushing. I would take Romo right now over at least 20 NFL QBs.
He hasn't had a good game since week 1. This compounded with other big game failures points to moving on and not re-signing him.

Cutting Romo is pretty dumb though. At least try to trade him if possible. If not, let him play out his contract and start the search for the next QB.

As good as Aikman? Who said this? Aikman is one of the best big game QBs in NFL history. He also had a laughably better team around him.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome