Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moonlight_drive
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Moonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskiaHamilton View Post
It feels like I'm the only person who absolutely hates AJ Lee... Everyone else loves her as GM. strangely enough I'd love to hear the good ol' Excuse me as GM. It wouldn't bother me one bit if AJ left tomorrow and never returned because I really can't stand her at all.
What wrestler would you happily see the back of in the current roster?
Liar!!!