Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

I disagree with most points in the OP but he hit the internet terminology nail on the head. 'Obvious troll is trolling' 'Worked shoot is work' 'Over heel is over' 'Boring cunt is boring' etc. Ugh. Minor incidents but still, fuck it, they're annoying.

Alas though, the product is shit. I can't comprehend how people can enjoy it, unless they get a thrill out having an ad break every five minutes, or constant references to social media ambassadors or an entire midcard that is so stagnant it's unheard of. There are a few shining lights but on the whole, it's simply not good enough, and everyone has a right to complain about it.

What I don't like however is people here constantly getting on their high horse and thinking that what they are saying is factually correct everytime. They try and cleanse it by saying 'lol its liek well my opinion', well of course it's your opinion, who else would it be? Hell if we're going through that route, I can call you a fucking spastic cunt and say 'just my opinion'. Ah, nowt like a good old moan on a wet and miserable day.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote