Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #6665 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Benoit/Lesnar, Lensar/Mysterio, Mysterio/Tajiri, Mysterio/Hardy, Lesnar/Angle Ironman are all good shouts, but personally I consider either Angle/Taker or Eddie/Tajiri vs WGTT 5/22 to be the match of the year. I'd call the Angle/Taker bout 'better' but I'd probably still opt for the tag in the end, since it features a tremendous Eddie performance and is just an all round splendid STF match and is definitely the match I'd rather watch again (no slight on Angle/Taker here).

Christ I've currently got the 5/22 tag on my current list of top 100 matches worldwide from 2000-2009, that's how much I dig it. Ya dig?

Watch the entire Eddie/Tajiri vs WGTT series btw, its a really overlooked series from that time but they produce 3 top quality matches even if the Ladder match from Judgement Day is likely the more famous of their series.