Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #6625 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

If WWE just had 90 minutes of live RAW every Monday & that was the only show they had other than the monthly Pay-Per-View, I guarantee the show would improve. Why? Because they would actually have to manage the show accordingly, to get the important stuff on the air & they would be forced to eliminate the nonsense & filler. When RAW is 3 hours long, Smackdown is 2 hours long, NXT is an hour, Main Event is an hour, SLAM! is half an hour & Superstars is an hour, I think they're just worried about being able to put enough stuff on TV at all, since they tape it all in two days, on Monday & Tuesday.

I remember when I used to watch WCW Saturday Night. It felt special back in the day, before the nWo era. 6:05 P.M., baby! But when the show was over, I wasn't tired, I wasn't burned out on the product. I wanted to see more. I was left wanting more. That's important. By the time RAW is over, if you can make it to the end, you feel dreadful. You feel like the show has been on forever. You think "man, good thing this isn't on for another week." Every show burns you out. Imagine if you have tickets & you're there live & they're taping other stuff before that show even! It is crazy.