Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
Pol93
Moron

Pol93 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
This is hilarious.

Your question makes you a retard. You have also answered your own question. They use a Wrestling forum to discuss their favourite era of wrestling and compare eras. They use it to discuss their favourite wrestlers and their positions on the roster.
I consider that nothing more than a weak attempt to justify an incessant need to complain about something they invest so much of their timing watching, to little apparent gratification. The sheer amount of complaining from people makes one thing apparent- they should stop watching. Watching merely to complain is completely unproductive, and there's so much more people could be doing with their time.

Quote:
God forbid people get things wrong or you don't agree with their predictions or posts.

You are boring. My opinion.
You simply do not like that I disagree with you, get over yourself and accept that some people don't want a negative enviornment.

Quote:
Who's Dean Ambrose?
You know who he, so that's just petty. If you know who Bray Wyatt is, you know who Dean Ambrose is. You're trying to act above fans who are excited about Dean Ambrose by pretending you haven't even heard of him.

Also, don't throw around terms like "retard" just because you feel safe behind your computer screen. It's pathetic and reflects really badly on yourself, and the forum as a whole.

Last edited by Pol93 : 10-03-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Pol93 is offline   Reply With Quote