Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #76 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Hahaha. They are burying him now. He has no calilber.

He'll be jobbing to Miz next week.
They aren't burying Clay at all. He had a solid win streak going for the time being, and his gimmick is certainly over with the young kids the WWE is looking to cater to at the moment with his character. They did the same thing with Hurricane, except he screwed himself out of getting a "brass ring" with the bullshit he was involved in while in the WWE. Clay from what I understand isn't that type of person. They need a large guy like him around, and many have been very impressed with how well he moves for his size.

You can't have Cesaro lose to this man. Antonio is the United States title holder. It doesn't make sense for him to just lose to Clay. A clean finish is exactly how it should have happened. Very rare these days you get a clean win by a heel, and I have been asking for this for a long time. Finally, it happens, and people bitch. No one thought Cesaro would cleanly defeat Clay, and he did. I happen to like being shocked, or the occasional solid booking moment. The amount of strength it took to pull that move off was impressive, and I think the crowds response proved that.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote