Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome film

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Phil_Mc_90
Little Poppa Pump

Phil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friendsPhil_Mc_90 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome fil

Picked up a blu ray copy today, can't wait to watch it again, my favourite movie of this year without a doubt. Great characters, awesome dialogue, some brilliant action scenes. Everything I wanted it to be and more

In terms of TDKR/Avengers debate; I loved TDKR (not as much as TDK) but for me Avengers was the overall better film, I came out of it having enjoyed it a hell of a lot more. That's not saying TDKR was bad in any way because it was awesome but for me it was just missing something