Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #2167 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Suprised how much hate the show got, I mean it was not as good as last week but I still enjoyed it. CM Punk in multiple segments is a good thing in my view. I mean he's the WWE champion. Also his character is one of wanting to be the center of attention. So it makes sense. RAW is a show that is improving.