Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who will be Sting's partner at BFG?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #59 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who will be Sting's partner at BFG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
No I don't think it is a lock by any stretch that Stings partner turns. It's the most assumed theory, just like Roode vs Storm for the strap at BFG was. Doesn't mean it's the route they take or the only route.

I think Sting's partner turning garners the most heat from the live crowd, which is great in a sense because they need to get good heat on them. But the Aces winning clean and being booked in a strong manner without Sting's partner turning allows them to be viewed as a more serious threat and does more for their credibility as a faction.
Them winning clean could garner them a lot of heat considering it's the night after Sting gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. Heck, could Aces and Eights even get involved in that they've been involved in the House Shows.

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote