Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #6623 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I really hope the ratings continue to sink and at one point, TNA manages to get one over on WWE. It'll be epic because this company doesn't deserve to stay in business anymore. At least it seems like in TNA they have respect for the fans, unlike Vince and his old ass mind.

And despite what it seems like I've said in the past, Punk is not the sole person to blame for the ratings. He certainly doesn't help them (hence he's no draw) but I wouldn't say he's a "ratings killer". The whole show is just terrible and that's why the ratings go down every week.
Why doesn't it deserve to stay in business? Because it's not to your taste? I'm surprised how much you know about the show's quality since you regularly say that you're not watching. Seems like my relation to Smackdown, which I don't watch. I know what segments happen at times but I can't judge the quality of them without seeing them. I just know that I'm not interested in viewing another WWE show and therefor don't care how it does.

I don't disagree that a lot of Raw is bad, but that's obviously not my point either.

Last edited by Evil Peter; 10-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome