Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #74 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

You've been in that job for at least six months going by your posts on here, if not longer. You couldn't find a better job in that time? You must be worthless.

Derailing two threads? lol, this rant is shit and the other one is dead, although you were the one who overreacted at a throwaway comment in there to be fair, your sensitivity and whining took that off topic. At least I contribute where it matters.

As for being too dumb to read, don't act as if I didn't see that little edit job that you just did, claiming that I care about being liked when I said the opposite. What a hypocrite
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote