Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hope Sting retires in TNA

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Scooty Puff Jr
Scooty Puff Jr Sucks!

Scooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missedScooty Puff Jr probably won't be missed
Default Re: I hope Sting retires in TNA

Anyone thinking he will finish up with WWE are insane, it's a complete fantasy now. Sting is almost 50 for starters, and he's always been skeptical of how WWE treats outside top stars. Also, I fail to see how finishing up with TNA would "tarnish his legacy". He's already been with them for damn near a decade. He admitted that he almost signed with WWE before Taker ended up being the tease a year or so ago, but decided on returning to TNA at the last minute, don't remember why though. He's already in TNA's HOF, so that alone should let you know that it's going to end with TNA.

Scooty Puff Jr is online now   Reply With Quote