Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #6616 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I really hope the ratings continue to sink and at one point, TNA manages to get one over on WWE. It'll be epic because this company doesn't deserve to stay in business anymore. At least it seems like in TNA they have respect for the fans, unlike Vince and his old ass mind.

And despite what it seems like I've said in the past, Punk is not the sole person to blame for the ratings. He certainly doesn't help them (hence he's no draw) but I wouldn't say he's a "ratings killer". The whole show is just terrible and that's why the ratings go down every week.