Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #69 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
People who have standards are what's wrong with the UK? Nice logic. I know I'm a cunt but that's some absolutely ridiculous mental gymnastics from you.

You're mad because you keep going to great lengths to defend yourself. If you weren't bothered then you'd find something better to do or just accept what you are, what people keep telling you what you are.
Hmm but I am not what you and snow keep saying I am. Seriously are you snow's bitch or something? No people who say that someone should be mocked for having a shit job are. It is a job. I would rather have a crap job then no money at all. See my family are poor and had to take any job they could get till my dad got too ill too work. they taught me a job is a job. You act like you know everything when really you know fuck all and act like you are the grand authority on everything.

See that is the difference between me and you. You accuse me of acting like some grand authority where I just act like a normal poster who posts what he wants to whenever he wants

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote