Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canada is akward as FUCK

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #67 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Canada is akward as FUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
No, the fact that you choose to work in a place like McDonald's instead of getting a decent job that isn't run by a massively corrupt corporation peddling gross shite to the spasticated masses (like yourself) is why you deserve abuse. You couldn't get a better job with unsociable hours, seriously?

Chavs giving you abuse? That's not really on but you were the one stupid enough to put yourself in a position where people will see you as worthless. That's your problem really. Get a decent job and people will respect you, it's just the way of the world, get over it.

Who's taking rants seriously now. Your getting mad
ny If you think I am mad. People like you are what is wrong the uk. A job is a job. If you mock some for working McDonalds you are quite sad really and are stretching. People do respect me dumbass just because a few inbreds like yourself do not. I am trying to get a new job but in this economy it is quite hard

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote