Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Respect

Thread: Respect
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #49 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Don't be deluded, he absolutely fucking wrecked you with that character assasination.

You are a plastic supporter. Picked them because you saw them on the t.v, yeah? Probably when they won the treble or the champion's league. Liverpool have been shit for two seasons, so you would have changed recently not 'long ago'. Must be tough not being in the champions league for so long. How loyal of you!

The fact that you spend your spare time on here before going to your degrading job says a lot. At least I have a legit reason to be online via studying.

Keep willing me to put you on ignore, it strongly indicates that what I'm saying is getting to you.
You are deluded if you think he wrecked me with his posts. They were full of crap which was 99% false.

Um no and no. I started supporting them when I was 6 when I started watching football. I really don't care whether you think I am plastic or not. I have nothing to prove to you. I have not got my coursework yet waiting for it. If I am not out with friends, working or studying I am on my laptop killing time while playing fifa 13. Plus just came back from Birmingham after seeing Nickleback last night. Not really you seem like the one who it is getting to

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote