Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #415 (permalink)
Jason
MCMXCII

Jason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
but you gotta admit Doggystyle was a classic

never was a big fan of Snoop , I always believed that he stole some of NWA's lyrics (not saying he isn't a great lyricist) , was happy that Eazy killed him and Dre , but Doggystyle was a legendary album ..

like him or hate him the guy had his own unique flow

but like most rappers he got lazy after his success , if you listen to most tracks from Tha Doggfather album he was lazy as fuck
I liked the singles and the overall production of the album but I was never really a fan. I mean I've listened to every album up to R&G and my basic consensus was that it wasn't the albums that I had a problem with it was Snoop Dogg in general.

Meh.

I think Lay Low and Imagine are the only two songs I have on my iPod.