Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #415 (permalink)
A$AP
MCMXCII

A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
but you gotta admit Doggystyle was a classic

never was a big fan of Snoop , I always believed that he stole some of NWA's lyrics (not saying he isn't a great lyricist) , was happy that Eazy killed him and Dre , but Doggystyle was a legendary album ..

like him or hate him the guy had his own unique flow

but like most rappers he got lazy after his success , if you listen to most tracks from Tha Doggfather album he was lazy as fuck
I liked the singles and the overall production of the album but I was never really a fan. I mean I've listened to every album up to R&G and my basic consensus was that it wasn't the albums that I had a problem with it was Snoop Dogg in general.

Meh.

I think Lay Low and Imagine are the only two songs I have on my iPod.