Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #60 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500Evil Peter 251 - 500
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Royka View Post
Whatever you wanna say it, it's possible to get in that size with or without steroids, he seems like a guy that talks gym. He got injured a lot between 2005 and 2006. Rock looks huge nowadays did he take steroids or something else. Go to the Gym.

Hard work and passion. He didn't went there for a career, living his dreams with his age take guts and big heart.
Rock probably does steroids (or some other stuff). I don't think many actors that base their fame a lot on their physique are clean, and I definitely don't think that too many wrestlers have been clean in WWE/WWF history. Steroids are not just for getting big, it's about getting back quicker from injuries and so on as well. The pressure to use them in environments like wrestling, bodybuilding etc is immense. I've been to plenty of gyms (having competed in both striking and grappling martial arts at an elite level) and my brother has been a huge gym rat, so I have pretty good insight, although not as much as those that actually have used steroids themselves. I've been offered things many, many times though.

Steroids aren't there to replace hard work and passion, they complement it. There's nothing you can take to just sit on your ass and become muscular. The illegal stuff just makes you able to train harder.

Last edited by Evil Peter : 10-03-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote