Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Respect

Thread: Respect
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #48 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Snow destroyed me? Yeah sure he did. He posted the same generic insults which were all false bar one which really is not an insult. If you think that is owning. The fact he came out with why are you on here at 3am on a monday when we are posting on wrestling site is hilarious. Not really as you are making massive posts as well. I just time to kill before going to my job.

I ain't a plastic supporter. Been supporting Liverpool all my life. My parents hated football and moved around a lot when I was kid so picked the first team I saw on TV and it was Liverpool. If was plastic would have changed long ago.

If you find me that bad just click ignore.
Don't be deluded, he absolutely fucking wrecked you with that character assasination.

You are a plastic supporter. Picked them because you saw them on the t.v, yeah? Probably when they won the treble or the champion's league. Liverpool have been shit for two seasons, so you would have changed recently not 'long ago'. Must be tough not being in the champions league for so long. How loyal of you!

The fact that you spend your spare time on here before going to your degrading job says a lot. At least I have a legit reason to be online via studying.

Keep willing me to put you on ignore, it strongly indicates that what I'm saying is getting to you.