Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of Antontio Cesaro's shoulder thing he does in his entrance?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #46 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What do you think of Antontio Cesaro's shoulder thing he does in his entrance?

Call me crazy, but I feel like he could be a "face". Instead of having the typical European come out, and talk trash on the United States he instead praises the United States title. Let me explain. Cesaro says that he has won numerous titles all over the world. Antonio says every wrestler's dream is to indeed become WWE World Champion, but as a foreign born star there is something else coveted in the WWE, and he says it's the United States title.

Cesaro explains that there is only one "United States" title in the world, and it's here in the WWE. He says that everyone all over the world knows that America is the most powerful nation on Earth, and that this United States title represents that power. Cesaro says as a foreign born WWE superstar he always wanted to become champion of the United States of America. What better accomplishment outside of the WWE title is there? Cesaro would ask. He claims that it's a dream of his since he was a child, and that becoming United States Champion means he is the "Best in the World". America is the most powerful nation in the world, and so Cesaro would suggest that this title represents that same concept. Antonio would claim that he is the champion of the most powerful nation on Earth.

How the fans take this is completely up in the air. However he could still play heel working this angle out, but at the same time I think it's something that he could work as "face". He is one of my favorite in the business, and I have been following him for nearly a decade. If the WWE somehow make everyone forget about the Rugby thing, I'm certain he will improve in character. I like the fact that the WWE may actually be giving this man a real chance down the line. The strength he displayed vs Brodus was awesome. He could use that, and say that he is the perfect United States champion because he is so powerful. He could go on to say that The United States was built off the work ethic, and strength of foreigners like him, not Americans from today. Your thoughts...
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote